Wednesday, December 10, 2008

random express poem no im not emo ok jaja


remember when my last tear fell

you were the cause,i soon healed

three words gently entered serenity

til my last engagement through your presense

words can hurt me so to speak

but the presence of the Lord is greater then your speech

stop,drop,roll?

something simple

take a look back,you still happy?enjoy life,set high standards

but please dont make a mochary of your well mannered(sarcasm displayed)self

theyve taught you well,the greater above gave you chances.

you still take them for granted.

i am me,you are you,lets just get along as the scriptures say

yeah with me!

no matter who or what come my way

i am here to stay

faithful,positive,real classy

cliche you may say

but its better then you will ever out it...

goodbyehence the problems between us.

the Lord has a plan and it shall be follwed.


true happiness is coming and so is our saviour.

3 comments:

angelex0 said...

me encanta......you r so great!

Jazmín Apodaca said...

gracias:)

VeeOh said...

wooo! Amen!! preach it sista!

jeje <3

Vee.

Success in God is not measured on what you do, or by what people see, but by obedience.

The readers(followers):