Wednesday, December 10, 2008

praise is what i do..


its what i do...

throughout my life.and my adolesence i grew up in the church,surrounded by Gods peple you may say.At the young age of 9 years old,i revceived the holy spirit from God.It was as if i were facing God himself telling him how much i love him.At the age of 10 years old i started writing music.No one really knows i guess,its a hidden talent.I have notebooks full of songs that ive written since the tender age of ten,i never really thought of them as songs more of my greatfullness and gratitude towards God himself!...If you ask any of my family members they can probably most certainly inform you on what i do...IM ALWAYS WRITIIIIIING!whether its on a napkin,my sidekick,a gum wrapper im always writtttttiiiiiinnnngg!!


its become a problem:D


well anyways,

i believe my devotion to God is my writing and my voice(that he allowed me to have),

im NOT the the greatest singer in the world or even at my church,hence the fact that the church i congregate at (CC of NC) is overwhelmed with talent and God given ministry,


this 2009,i want to step out of my ordinary self,and give more to God.

For he gave me a ministry and confirmed it in my prayers.


i do not want to let him down,

pray for me and what God has in store for me...



God bless

No comments:

Success in God is not measured on what you do, or by what people see, but by obedience.

The readers(followers):