Friday, October 31, 2008

his glory fills the earth

So, im sitting here in my Ap English class, cold in a skirt freezing it was raining outside, so im all wet:( so I decided to blog since were not doing anything but speak about politics.

Well today was an interesting day let me start off by mentioning my dream.While sleeping I began to dream about the world being viewed in black and white!, I was so confused..in the dream I was asking my parents, "why can't I see color?Do you guys see color?" they replied to me, "yes we do why?" During the dream I began to tremble and ponder and question. "God why can't I see color" he answered me, you will not see color until you do what I have asked of you. I woke up...I gazed at my alarmclock and it was 4:09 a.m. I couldn't go back to sleep, I found myself crying and wondering why I was! I began to pray,and ask God what was the meaning of that dream.
After praying,I began to sing my own song of worship. I believe the Lord gave me a song!...I quickly grabbed my sidekick and began typing the words that began to come to my mind and I felt Gods presense so strongly. Still crying (tears of joy) I began to sing again and type a the same time... here is the song everyone;) its not great but it is what the Lord gave me....it sort of an answer God gave to my prayer:)


Return me to, the love you gave me from before. I instilled this type of worship from my soul.
You died,you rose, you gave a purpose for me to receive.

Chorus:
Forever and ever I will sing,I will shout and seek you Lord. For I know your grace is near I will see you face to face,my Lord. Your everything to me.
//Jesus your everything to me// and your glory fills the earth...

2nd verse:
How amazing is the love,
The love you give to me when everythings undone.You filled my heart with the type of peace, that I longed for sweet as a breeze, you restored my desire and it has abroad.you are my savior and that of more

Bridge:
You came,you died your people turned their heads. But still your love continues to provide and still redeems the man and keeps him alive.

(Back to chorus)



Well its not great,im mean im no Brooke Fraser, or Israel Houghton but its my love song to Jesus! I love you Lord;)
"his glory fills the earth" is the title I guess...
To be continued...

3 comments:

Misa Ruiz said...

is there a melody to it?
record it and upload it :)

PAX said...

Wow this is great!! This is only the begining!! i knew it

Janessa said...

Jaz this is amazing!
And I love your lyrics,
you should sing it to us!
=] yaaaayyy Jesus loves you =P

Success in God is not measured on what you do, or by what people see, but by obedience.

The readers(followers):