Friday, March 20, 2009

what's going on!?

So I've noticed,people have been drifting apart frm one another.Is it the mear fact that we are all getting older? Or the fact that we just avoid eachother? Why,this is going on I have no idea but I personally still care about even those who failed to stay close.Not relating to problems,
rumors,etc...lets face the fact is it hard to smile at someone and really mean it or do you do it because you feel obligated to because your in front of them!?God save us all. I include myself in the involvement of walking by and pretending everythings ok but its not.I wish everyone would just get along.Wishing is a way of hoping everythings going to be alright. As this spiral of chaos is revolving I continue to have faith in Christ that everything will come to order after all.We lighten up the world with good deeds
and good praise,we are loved and forgiven,we are the church and Gods temple, we have been created in Gods image.
Staying hopeful always!
God bless,
Jaz

4 comments:

Misa Ruiz said...

Wishing is also a way of wanting stuff to happen magically, without any contribution from the one wishing. You wish it to be fixed but what are we doing to fix it? Let's come up with a plan. Call me up. Send an email. Twitter me (or Tweet me...) jajaja

Let's do this, you found the problem. What's the solution?

Hez & Co. Creative Agency said...

Wow...seems like your youth group needs some restoration. May God help you...be part of the solution. So far seems like your eager to make a difference. I applaud you for that. Best wishes and prayers.
Matthew 18:19

ryan miranda said...

your writing is inspirational

VeeOh said...

Dude I agree!
I feel the same way as you do.
It all seems a little to imature and ignorant for all of us to act in such way at this 'mature' age.
I may have not been in this youth group long enough to know exactly whats going on(what has happened)or to say what is wrong. but i definetly know that people arnt the same as they were before. & we need to realize that we need to change and love each other first to be able to say we love God.
most defienetly we need a solution.

Success in God is not measured on what you do, or by what people see, but by obedience.

The readers(followers):