Wednesday, March 11, 2009

in response to the inccident that occured,and made public

As you all might have noticed,an incident has occured.Not sure how it began or started not sure why it happened,not sure not sure not sure.But I will defend myself on this one.The worse is previous drama that re-enters your life.What is a true friend? A friend that does not wonder or if.What is a liar?someone that's good at it. Why are there problems?
because the world isn't perfect,and the people in it make mistakes and learn lessons. If someone were to hurt you by which I mean verbally,or in any way why hesitate to be concerned right?..we are all human,its logic that were going to care and worry. Just want to clears things up.I admit what I do wrong,and that was not something I take responsibility of.Public humiliation is not the key to beleiving a lie.Insults don't hurt me either. Reality Check,I live my life day by day learning new experiences and realizing why things happen.They happen because you have to realize the obvious.Now in response to what everyone is pondering about,
It dosnt affect me.Or bring me down I am me,and will not be insulted or return the level of imaturity presented.What dosnt kill you will make you,you no power without pain.Strength is what I gained.And if someone is looking or expecting me to return the "smack" that was portrayed,you thought wrong.
I am Jazmin,and not changing or displaying lies to anyone. I am me,and forever will remain myself.Smiling,
head up high,God fearing young women. God bless ya'll!


Watch the way you talk,let nothing foul or dirty come out of your mouth,say only what helps,each word a gift.
Ephesians 4:29

Peace& stay faithful
Your friend
-jaz

2 comments:

Sandra said...

i love you jaz!!! :)

denise said...

YOU Gooo GIRL~~~!! Stay Firm :)

Success in God is not measured on what you do, or by what people see, but by obedience.

The readers(followers):