Saturday, September 10, 2011

When its just you...

It happens to the best of us. Sometimes life just happens to get in the way. Its amazing how God speaks sometimes with the softest whispers. He is such a gentlemen that he caters to me as if i am a delicate flower.

I don't deserve such treatment as he has given me, countless times. But God knows me better than anyone, he knows that even gently he catches my attention.

Even when in my ignorance, i tend to think of solutions for everything occuring around me. I can' t.
While speaking to God he has not only been gently dealing with me, but healing me.

At the prime of my youth , i attempt to be all i can be but it is impossible to reason with myself without the consultation of my Savior first.

While remeniscing on his word I came across these verses, and it made my situation very much more realistic.

Ecclesiastes 7:10-14 MSG

Don't always be asking, "Where are the good old days?" Wise folks don't ask questions like that. Wisdom is better when it's paired with money, Especially if you get both while you're still living. Double protection: wisdom and wealth! Plus this bonus: Wisdom energizes its owner. Take a good look at God's work. Who could simplify and reduce Creation's curves and angles To a plain straight line? On a good day, enjoy yourself; On a bad day, examine your conscience. God arranges for both kinds of days So that we won't take anything for granted. Stay in Touch with Both Sides.”

Now with that said I indeed need God,more than he needs me. Anyday, everyday.

I feel as if his winds cater to me like the warmth of a blanket. Like him there is no one.

Jaz.

No comments:

Success in God is not measured on what you do, or by what people see, but by obedience.

The readers(followers):