Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tears,chocolate pudding & my Love for Gods lessons.

Tears are the secretions of the glands that clean and lubricate the eyes. Lacrimation (from L. Lacrima, meaning tear) (also spelled lachrymation) may also be used in a medical or literary sense to refer to the production or shedding of tears. Strong emotions, such as sorrow or elation, along with irritation of eye, may lead to an increased production of tears, or crying. The process of yawning may also result in increased lacrimation.(Information taken from Wikipedia.com)

Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while, so that we can see Life with a clearer view again.” Alex Tan (Quote taken from thinkexist.com)

When I personally find myself crying ,it is because of either of these four reasons to "let my emotions out",I have "tears of joy"  or ,"tears of sorrow"...or I am touched by the love of God.

Now I know what most are thinking the first three should not matter,or even compare to the last reason. In no way am i doing so. All i am saying is that tears fall because of these reasons. Now it is what i make of them that helps me.

What do I mean by this,you ask?
Well, what I mean is that you can make something out of the outcome of tears.

For example in my case,my first reason to "let my emotions out". If I cry over that then what do I do after? I try to find a solution,such as fix the problem,or find peace,and meditate on the Lord and the blessings that he has given me.

For my second reason, tears of joy.
The outcome of tears of joy,would be. To reminisce in the happiness that has came upon me and cherish why I was crying these joyful tears. I have many reasons to be happy.

For the third reason, "tears of sorrow". Those are my least favorite kind, but they tend to fall from my eyes from time to time. Hey, you can't blame me...I am of the female species. :)

Now...comes my fourth reason. All three tie down to this last reason. No matter the reason of these tears. It all leads me to speaking freely to my God. I cherish the wonderful times i explain to him why am i crying and he never ceases to give me a reason to learn from it. That is the way God teaches me new things at times. When i cry!

Now most of you are probably thinking, "Wow...what a girl!" :D
But, hey its a way the Lord deals with me at times.

If i were to bottle up my tears I'd probably fill a high school swimming pool. Just kidding,I am not that emotional.
The point is whether it is tears, or chocolate pudding. There is a reason or story behind something or someone. If confused, ask God. He answers,listens,loves, and helps at all times.


If this didn't make sense I am so sorry! :)

Love, Jaz.

No comments:

Success in God is not measured on what you do, or by what people see, but by obedience.

The readers(followers):