Sunday, December 26, 2010

2010 you were bittersweet...

To break it down here is a summary of the year 2010.

The first six months were a journey,i felt that God molded my character to the fullest. This year I felt so secure and confident,and I am thankful for that. I experienced few trials but those few have helped me develop such a thick skin. No doubt that when God calls you and you respond, you work nonstop! I enjoy every second of his supernatural presence and his spirit causes me to surrender my pride. The biggest impact on me this year has actually been that confidence God gave me. Because of it, I was able to help someone come closer to him. That is my passion ,seeing newcomers and those who once left his path come close to him. God has also granted me with great serenity and peace and that has helped me make decisions for my future. Due to the fact that this was such a memorable year, its also inspired me to make the future years twice as great. I'm aiming for greatness! He has qualified me enough to help anyone in need. Come January 1,2011 I will be more ready than ever,with my armor and shield, he has strengthened me to do so.

If anyone is,reading this who does not know Jesus and would like to find yourself through him, all you need to do is accept and believe he can save you. Anyone is able to have a fresh start! God arms are wide open,he is most certainly eager to love and cater as I am sure he already,has been starting to or has been already. Believe in yourself,you are destined to be somebody and nothing is impossible through Christ!


Ephesians 3:8 (The Message) 7-8 This is my life work: helping people understand and respond to this Message. It came as a sheer gift to me, a real surprise, God handling all the details. When it came to presenting the Message to people who had no background in God's way, I was the least qualified of any of the available Christians. God saw to it that I was equipped, but you can be sure that it had nothing to do with my natural abilities. 8-10 And so here I am, preaching and writing about things that are way over my head, the inexhaustible riches and generosity of Christ. My task is to bring out in the open and make plain what God, who created all this in the first place, has been doing in secret and behind the scenes all along. Through followers of Jesus like yourselves gathered in churches, this extraordinary plan of God is becoming known and talked about even among the angels!

Much love to any readers out there, hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, Christmas and hope everyone enjoys their New Years!

Love , Jaz

No comments:

Success in God is not measured on what you do, or by what people see, but by obedience.

The readers(followers):