Thursday, November 11, 2010

i will exalt you,you are my God...

My hiding place.

When in a situation at times i admit to feeling emotional, down right sad at times, frustrated and confused on how to deal with certain issues.

When in my hiding place i feel warmth and a sense of understanding comes over me. A feeling that overpowers all flesh, all fear and thoughts that I shouldn't be dealing with.

Gods love accentuates all aspects of my life, he as the annointed one appoints me of why i am feeling this way. I treasure my Lord always, and believe in the most holy through any time, even through hardship. He is my safe refuge.

“The LORD, the LORD, the compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness....:" Exodus 34:6


I trust in you Lord,
Jaz.

No comments:

Success in God is not measured on what you do, or by what people see, but by obedience.

The readers(followers):