Wednesday, April 8, 2009

काम ओं एवेर्य्बोद्य!


Thank God for love and piece, recently I've been thinking of all the certain situations Ive brought myself in lately,not only lately but throughout my life. As I'm on my quest of being a child of God,there have been struggles,but hey God is Good!Everyone is no where near the perfection of Christ we should all attempt to be.I include myself on that one.Why is it that this perceptions comes to me when I'm in need? This is bad. Yet he continues to love me unconditionally. my heart and eyes glisten with my passion for serenity amongst everyone.I think to myself, I'm sitting at church singing "Lord you are good and t=your mercy endureth forever.....tacatacataaaah you are good!all the time,all the time!..you are good yo are good!" Literally he is TOO GOOD!!!! i stress out for no reason,but it shouldn't mean that i should rely on Jesus to fix everything,he is way too awesome. He truly is the joy and the strength of my heart!


“For if, when we were God's enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life!”- Romans 5:10

1 comment:

ryan miranda said...

i like this. it kind of goes with how i've been feeling lately.

agree with you completely when you say he is the joy and strength of my heart. dont ever wanna forget it!

Success in God is not measured on what you do, or by what people see, but by obedience.

The readers(followers):