Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Awaken by a beautiful love...

Hello everyone,
This morning I was awaken by a soft voice, I listened. I love that my God is a gentleman and will never mistreat me,with the simplest measures he captivates my attention. Well mannered is our father,he knows how to put a smile on my face. In my dreams I think and wonder of heaven,and what a priviledge it would be to one day be face to face with our creator. With that said,this morning I also received my "Daily Bible Verse" from my Daily App on my cellphone...it was 1 corinthians 2:9 .
I decided to read the full chapter and wow,am I amazed. The whole chapter is preety self explanitory! :)
If you do read it,i recommend you reading the message version. If you dont have a hands on message bible there are several online options you may choose from,my favorite happens to be Biblegateway.com. You can read it in any version,language etc.
Back to the chapter I have read, one part in particular has stood out :)
"1 Corinthians 2:8-13 MSG

The experts of our day haven't a clue about what this eternal plan is. If they had, they wouldn't have killed the Master of the God-designed life on a cross. That's why we have this Scripture text: No one's ever seen or heard anything like this, Never so much as imagined anything quite like it-What God has arranged for those who love him. But you've seen and heard it because God by his Spirit has brought it all out into the open before you. Who ever knows what you're thinking and planning except you yourself? The same with God-except that he not only knows what he's thinking, but he lets us in on it. God offers a full report on the gifts of life and salvation that he is giving us. We don't have to rely on the world's guesses and opinions. We didn't learn this by reading books or going to school; we learned it from God, who taught us person-to-person through Jesus, and we're passing it on to you in the same firsthand, personal way."

Our God is so well mannered and I hope to one day see his face. My love for him will never be taken.

Hope you all have a great rest of the week!
- Jaz


No comments:

Success in God is not measured on what you do, or by what people see, but by obedience.

The readers(followers):