Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mi Dios es santo!

1am, Crying on my knees to my dear Lord. When God calls,drop what your doing and listen to his voice. When one decides to rely on his own instincts it conflicts with the will of God, what does he have to say? One thing i tend to do when making a decision is asking God... "What is it that you want me to do Lord? Often times, we become so occupied by our surroundings and routines that we tend to forget what our calling is.I do not know if anyone reads this,but if you are i encourage you to always remember that we as humans might not always receive good, but a praise should remain in our heart. A burning passion to do his will. It will get rough but ,stand your ground his ways are perfect. Just as his word says ; Psalm 139:14 (New International Version)

14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.


I cherish the moments when i feel the warmth of God's love. I can always feel him face to face.

Let everything i do be for you and because of your will...i love you my God.

Permita todo lo que soy para ti y a causa de tu voluntad...te adoro mi Dios.


Jaz.

No comments:

Success in God is not measured on what you do, or by what people see, but by obedience.

The readers(followers):