Tuesday, July 6, 2010

wow hello blogspot ,

I am so happy to re-open my blog, its been about 6 months since my last entry. It's about time i decide to type something other than facebook,twitter or youtube.

Within these past since months a lot has happened in my life. I am now an official Adult i recently turned 18 this weekend. I am a highschool graduate ,and now registered to start college. I am a Manager of an amazing Contemporary-rock worship Band called REMEDY.

It's the beginning of my adult life I can say.Although i can say that at this young age i've felt that God has offically confirmed certain callings in my life. All my dreams,prayers and hopes have been uprising and becoming reality.

Throughout this year i have learned so much from my God, he has taught me about LOVE,PASSION,JUSTICE,and overall patience. This whole year i've been so patient and sensitive to his voice i am definetly eager to start what God has planned for me.

I've also written a few songs...one of them being a sort of reflection of me. I will soon post that as well.

Short & Sweet but this time I PROMISE TO UPDATE MY BLOG.

Blessings ya'll!
- Jazapo.

Ps... i will be providing a bible verse i study about each week, here is my first verse i have studied.


Bible verse to meditate on this week:



19 A gossip betrays a confidence;
so avoid a man who talks too much.
Proverbs 20:19 (New International Version)

No comments:

Success in God is not measured on what you do, or by what people see, but by obedience.

The readers(followers):