Tuesday, September 15, 2009

wow


So it's been quite a while since I've updated my profound blog.
Geez, Ive to remember to update it.

So much has happened this past summer way to much to write abot,but i will say this God has moved in a mighty way. My life hasn't been the same,i find myself making de`decisions that i never imagined making. it feels good though.

All i can say is the benefit from all this is very unpredictable! I wont lie although I'm making a transition i do find myself a bit scared at times. All a part of the journey i believe.

I'm really happy right now i might add,prayer is what has been the key to all of my unanswered questions.


I LOVE GOD.

iLL WRITE MORE LATER ON. i promise,

LOVE,jazapo <3

3 comments:

ryan miranda said...

:)

Abelz said...

Hi Jaz! I'm looking forward to your writing :D Creativity and flare gogo!

Jazmín Apodaca said...

ryan: :)

abel:why thank you very much!

Success in God is not measured on what you do, or by what people see, but by obedience.

The readers(followers):