Wednesday, February 25, 2009

you can change the world...

"We are the loudest ones,we are the loudest ones!..."-anberlin

I just love that band:)

Hello readers:),
Decided to express myself today,I've been overwhelmed with this utter essense of homework blaaaaaaaah! It has to be done though...

Anyways...so I was reading a Vanity Fair magazine today admiring the very bold print that read "Hollywoods NEW WAVE" under it it read "27 kids who will own the next ten years"

In the category of young tweens&young adults that will "rule the next ten years" include
The Jonas brothers
Gossip Girl cast
Twilight cast
Josh Peck
Miley Cyrus etc etc...

And inscripted in within the article was a previous list from a couple years ago.which included:
Mary kate &ashley olson
Hilary Duff
Lindsay Lohan
Shia Le Beof

According to the writer of this article or "tradition" or list whatever it is claimed to be titled...the editor mentioned that in the past list the then "young rulers of the world" are now drunks,filed with DUIs..drugged or have been.

What makes these new so called "rulers of the world" such as the jonas brothers etc...any different? Who knows what the future holds in store but I for sure know 1 thing I will not idolize or admire these celebrities just because of their fame and money nor will I attempt to be them. I am me,and know God created my idividual self for a reason and or purpose!

Now in regards to the short piece of the lyrics to the band anberlins "change the world"...it is true what this God believing band claims...
"We can change the world,we are the loudest ones,we are the loudest ones,we just can't make history but live it through our lives..."

Is there anyone who can step out of the ordinary and help someone. Just by smiling at someone you can help someone:)
A smile starts on the lips, A grin spreads to the eyes, A chuckle comes from the belly; But a good laugh bursts forth from the soul, Overflows, and bubbles all around.

I thank God has blessed me abundantly...no complains! Or regrets...he is indeed more then amazing<3

Stay faithful,stay positive
much love,
Jaz

No comments:

Success in God is not measured on what you do, or by what people see, but by obedience.

The readers(followers):