Wednesday, January 21, 2009

my prayer for myself&the rest of the world

Dear heavenly father,
My every need,
My every thought
Your love confirms security.
You confirm serenity.
Lord,your amazing.
Heal this nation
heal this world
Mend the hearts of those who think they lost
Were not alone,
we have you to guide
What is their not to understand?
Lead us to that place of peace
The hope you've promised
Thank you for saving me
Now can we save ourselves?
Everyone on earth?
That's the challenge isn't it?
Or what is?
Maybe we should all take a minute to think..
But to think on his mercy and kindness
With all my heart Lord
Take it,mold me...
I give it all up

Amen.

1 comment:

VeeOh said...

AAAAAmen hallelujah!
surrender my whole heart to him!!
<3

Success in God is not measured on what you do, or by what people see, but by obedience.

The readers(followers):